Mon, 21 Feb|
FEB 21st JUMPSTART YOUR FUTURE - Regional Outlook
CBC Dubai Lunchtime Conversations- A roundtable of experts will guide us through the financial and legal items concerning business growth.
Time & Location
21 Feb 2022, 12:00 – 14:00
Capital Club, Building #3 - Gate Village, Building 3 - Trade Centre - DIFC - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
About the Event
Chief Economist and Head of Research
Global Markets and Treasury
Partner & Head of
Forensic Risk Alliance
- Relatively high oil prices in 2022 will allow governments some fiscal room to boost investment in the UAE and Saudi Arabia, but smaller GCC countries will continue to push forward with fiscal consolidation.
- Governments in the GCC will focus on structural reforms to drive investment and growth over the medium term, reducing the reliance on government spending as the main engine for growth.
- How legal reforms are driving Foreign Direct Investment and creating a regulatory environment for continued growth and investment in the UAE and wider region
- #Future of #financialservices series: What Does #Investment Look Like in the Future?
- New UAE Corporate Tax in the UAE
Lunch Conversations at the Capital ClubAED 145.00
Lunchtime ConversationsAED 175.00