top of page
Thu, 17 Mar|
March 17th - Canada Arab Business Forum 2022
CBC Dubai is a supporting partner for this long awaited event. Please make sure to join us!
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
17 Mar 2022, 08:30 – 16:00
Conrad Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Rd - Trade Centre - Trade Centre 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
About the Event
- Canada’s merchandise trade with the MENA region was up 18.7% in 2021 from 2020. Canada’s top five merchandise trading partners in the MENA in 2021 were the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Algeria.
- Canadian exports to the MENA were up 17.4% in 2021 from the previous year with leading merchandise markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Egypt and Morocco.
- Imports from the MENA region were up by 20.2% in 2021 from 2020.
- Leading MENA exporters to Canada were the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Morocco.
The Business Forum & Lunch will:
- Unveil the market opportunities available to your business
- Hear from senior government and industry speakers on expanding your presence and investment prospects
- Provide you with essential networking opportunities with business leaders from both Canada and the Arab world
Who should join us?
- Business leaders
- Senior government officials
- All sectors with a presence, or looking to expand their import/export activities in Canada and the Arab region