Thu, 20 Jul|
CBC Dubai supported: Importance of having a Registered Will or Probate and Inheritance Planning within the UAE and GCC
An informative webinar on Importance of Registered Will, Probate, and Inheritance Planning in the UAE and GCC.
Time & Location
20 Jul, 14:00 – 15:00
About the Event
Importance of Registered Will, Probate, and Inheritance Planning in the UAE and GCC.
Are you curious about the legal aspects of Will registration, probate, and inheritance planning in the UAE and GCC? Don't miss this valuable opportunity to gain insights from CBC corporate member, Just Wills Legal Consultants and learn about safeguarding your legacy.
Expert speaker, Mohammad Deepak Marria, Senior Estate Planner will be sharing insights on the following topics:
- Discover the significance of having a registered Will in the UAE and GCC region.
- Understand the process and benefits of probate in protecting your assets.
- Explore inheritance planning strategies to ensure a smooth transition for your loved ones.
- Learn about legal frameworks and regulations governing Wills and inheritance in the UAE and GCC.
About Just Wills Legal Consultants, please click here.
- Date: Thursday, 20 July 2023
- Timing: 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Via zoom
- CBC members: Complimentary
- Non-members: AED 50
Ticket price includes 5% VAT.